Every cuddle+kind doll is handmade, stitch by stitch with passion and pride in Peru. They are lovingly hand-knit, hand-loomed, embroidered and crocheted by artisans using knitting expertise that has been handed down for generations. We're delighted everyday by the skill and artistry of the knitters. Every beautifully crafted cuddle+kind doll is knit with such a high level of quality and care, they’re suitable to be heirlooms handed down from one lucky baby to the next.
1 doll provides
10 meals to children in North America
and around the world
About Sadie: Birthday: October 25th
I come from a wondrous forest where I breathe divine, clean air, wander amongst the ferns and play under the majestic trees. I'm brave, just like you, so I love to explore new places and go on big adventures. Let's be free spirits together and find clever ways to make others smile!
Favorite quote: “You are brave, smart and loved.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
- Hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices