Scandia Home's Vienna Comforters are a result of old-world artistry meeting the ultimate in comfort. Filled with high quality 750 fill-power pure Polish white goose down and enveloped in a Scandia crest-patterned cotton batiste from one of Germany's finest mills, the result is a finish that is soft and fine to the touch. The comforter itself is air light, without weighing you down. The Vienna pillow is utterly exquisite, and perfect for the head of the household to rest their weary heads. Handcrafted in the United States and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity. Light is a summer weight, medium for year round, and ultra for winter weight.
- 350 thread-count German cotton batiste.
- OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certified Responsibly sourced 750 fill-power Polish white goose down.
- Complimentary New Comforter Adjustment Program*.
- Tone on tone with Scandia Crest pattern.
- Double-stitched perimeter for durability.
- 12" & 15" baffle box stitching eliminates cold spots.
- American made of imported materials.
- Certified Hypoallergenic.
Care: Professional launder.
*Scandia offers complimentary adjustments for any Scandia Down Comforter within 60 days of its original retail purchase. They charge only for any additional down that may be added at that time. The adjustment is limited to adding more down, as they are unable to remove down from baffle comforters. For this reason we encourage you to "go lightly" when choosing a comforter, as they can always be adjusted upward in weight, but never downward. Gift purchases will be given 60 days from time of gifting if properly documented. Please contact us if you should require this service.