Sferra's Giza 45® Jacquard Collection is made from the finest cotton in the world. Grown in the fertile valley of the river Nile, Giza 45® is the softest, smoothest, and most luxurious extra long staple cotton you will ever find. Master craftsman in Italy then weave it to its stunningly smooth finish, defying all thread counts. The jacquard has a subtle floral pattern and is finished with a classic hemstitch.
- 100% Giza 45® Egyptian cotton.
- Sateen Jacquard with hemstitch detail.
- Flat sheets and cases have hemstitch along 4" cuff.
- Duvet covers have hemstitch along 4" flange.
- Shams have hemstitch on 3" flange, 2" on Boudoir.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach as it may weaken & cause yellowing to fabric. Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. Steam iron on "cotton" setting to regain sheen and luster.