- 100% Giza 45® Egyptian cotton percale.
- The finest, most inviting percale bedding to lay one's head. The lightest and most supple of bed linens. Extremely airy and opulently soft.
- Flat sheets and cases have hemstitch along 4" flange.
- Fitted sheets have elastic all around and 17" pocket.
- Shams have hemstitch on 4 sides along 3" flange. Boudoir has hemstitch along 2" flange.
- Duvet cover has hemstitch along 4" flange.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach as it may weaken & cause yellowing to fabric. Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. Steam iron on "cotton" setting.
Colors: White, Ivory, Tin (silver)
Sferra's Giza 45® Percale Collection is made from the finest cotton in the world. Grown in the fertile valley of the river Nile, Giza 45® is the most soft and luxurious long staple cotton available. Master craftsman in Italy have woven it to its stunningly smooth finish, defying all thread counts. This pristine, luxury percale sheeting is finished with a classic hemstitch detail.