Sferra's Giza 45® Stripe Collection is spun from the impressive and exclusive genus of Egyptian cotton often referred to as "The Queen of the Nile". This prized cotton is smooth, sleek, and utterly soft, oftentimes being mistaken for silk. Sferra is the sole purveyor in all the world of this pristine cotton. The sateen jacquard in a dobby stripe creates a perfectly tailored bed of pure indulgence. Finished with hemstitched flanges.
- 100% Giza 45® Egyptian cotton sateen.
- Piece-Dyed Sateen Jacquard.
- Flat sheets and cases have hemstitch along 4" cuffs.
- Shams have hemstitch along 3" flange. Boudoir has hemstitch along 2" flange.
- Duvet cover has hemstitch along 4" flange.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach as it may weaken & cause yellowing to fabric. Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. Steam iron on "cotton" setting to regain luster and sheen.