- 100% extra long staple cotton percale.
- Lush and exquisite embroidery. Styled from an antique piano scarf. Art Nouveau in bedding form.
- White percale sheeting with elaborate embroidery detail, finished with classic hemstitch.
- Flat sheets and Cases have embroidery and hemstitch along 3.5" cuff.
- Fitted sheets are labeled "Celeste".
- Duvet Covers have embroidery detail on U-shape on top of bed, and hemstitch along 3" flange.
- Shams have embroidery on four sides and hemstitch along 3" flange.
- Bedskirts are labeled "Celeste" and have 3 gathered panels, are plain white without embroidery, and have up to a 18" drop.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach as it may weaken & cause yellowing to fabric. Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. Steam iron on "cotton" setting on the reverse side of the fabric.
Colors: Champagne gold, Grey, Indigo blue