Styled from an antique piano scarf, ornate plumes of the most lush and exquisite stitching decorate soft Italian woven extra long staple cotton percale in Sferra's Saxon Bedding Collection. Elaborate and elegant embroidery on crisp percale sheeting sets this collection apart and makes a luxurious statement.
- 100% extra long staple cotton percale.
- White percale sheeting with elaborate embroidery detail, finished with classic hemstitch.
- Flat sheets and Cases have embroidery and hemstitch along 3.5" cuff.
- Fitted sheets are labeled "Celeste".
- Duvet Covers have embroidery detail on U-shape on top of bed, and hemstitch along 3" flange.
- Shams have embroidery on four sides and hemstitch along 3" flange.
- Bedskirts are labeled "Celeste" and have 3 gathered panels, are plain white without embroidery, and have up to a 18" drop.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach as it may weaken & cause yellowing to fabric. Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. Steam iron on "cotton" setting on the reverse side of the fabric.