Originally started in Seattle, WA as an experiment in the economics of micro-manufacturing, Artifacts Puzzles is small, artisanal puzzle company now based in Menlo Park, CA, just south of San Francisco. Using environmentally-friendly plywood and soy-based inks, Artifacts Puzzles designs, crafts, and sells unique, artsy laser-cut jigsaw puzzles. With a diverse collection of art and design, these puzzles feature puzzle pieces that add challenge and charm to each puzzle. Artifacts Puzzles provide a rewarding past time to spend with family and friends.
- 182 total pieces, broken into 6 red/gold/green bags (approximately 30 pieces per bag) marked with Day 1, Day 2 through Day 6. Open one bag per day over 6 days to add to the previous day's completed work to complete the overall design.
- 11.25" x 11.5"
- Average difficulty if completed bag by bag, if all pieces are dumped together at once, the puzzle is a bit more difficult than average.
- Finished puzzle has 12 cheerful mini holiday images, (only 2 of which are shown) nestled in an irregular edged holiday wreath pattern
- Square-ish pieces on a circular grid with knob connectors and whimsical connectors including a sleigh, snowmen, Santa, teddy bears and ice skaters
- Celebrate the countdown for Christmas, or divvy up amongst friends and family to complete together
- Artwork was a team effort of Jim Muller, Gary Hertel, Matt Lyon, and Maya Gupta using DALL-E
- Puzzle design by Matt Lyon
Laser-cut from 1/4" thick wood
Wooden jigsaw puzzle pieces packaged in a pine wood box
Made in USA.