The Terrafirma Ceramics Opal Dinnerware Collection is a unique mix and match color and pattern collection adding sophistication and dramatic presentation to your table setting. Each piece is handmade in New York using a special technique of applying liquid porcelain over textiles, creating a one of a kind piece of art. These pieces are then kiln fired at high temperatures giving them their individual appearance and durability. No two pieces are identical, and variations in color, texture and surface blushing are a natural and desired result of the hand building and firing process.
- Made to order and is typically ready in 4 - 6 weeks, depending on production conditions and factors.
- Food safe and dishwasher safe.
- Mosaic, Diamond, and Rattan patterns are not available in Opal.
- Special patterns have a $10 up-charge.
- Each collectible, copyrighted design is signed and dated.
- Mugs are available in whole or half color as shown in the images.
Care: Dishwasher safe. Care as you would for any fine china. When using your accessories in the oven, please start at room temperature in a cold oven. The microwave may be used for warming, meaning no more than two minutes.