Handmade in New York using a special technique of applying liquid porcelain over textiles, creating a one of a kind piece of art. These pieces are then kiln fired at high temperatures giving them their individual appearance and durability. No two pieces are identical, and variations in color, texture and surface blushing are a natural and desired result of the hand building and firing process.
- Made to order and is typically ready in 8-10 weeks, depending on production conditions and factors.
- Food safe and dishwasher safe.
- Chargers, dinner plates, salad plates, and dessert plates are available in all patterns.
- 8" Bowl, soup bowl are available in all patterns except Rattan.
- Dessert Bowls are available in Braid, Dot, Fern, and Taj only.
- Mugs are solid color
- Special patterns have an additional $10 charge
- Each collectible, copyrighted design is signed and dated by artist Ellen Evans.
- Handmade in New York.
Care: Dishwasher safe. Care as you would for any fine china. When using your accessories in the oven, please start at room temperature in a cold oven. The microwave may be used for warming, meaning no more than two minutes.
All Patterns: Arcadia, Aspen, Braid, Chevron, Deco, Diamond, Dot, Fern, Fleur de lis, Honeycomb, Jigsaw, Marrakesh, Maze, Paisley, Pebble, Rattan, Sierra, Strata,Taj.
Color: Poppy Red