Toscana Salt + Pepper Mill
- Sold individually
- 2.4" diameter x 5.9" H, each
- Salt and Pepper mills are NOT interchangeable.
- Salt mills have a ceramic mechanism that salt will not harm.
- Pepper mills have a stainless steel grinding mechanisms, which salt (a corrosive) will destroy.
- Glass vessel with pewter stand and lid
- Lead free alloy of tin, copper and antimony (pewter)
- FDA approved and food safe.
- Handmade by artisans in Northern Italy.
Please note: Handmade products have slight variations that are to be expected and are the nature of the product. These variations are not considered flaws, but are part of the desired character of each individual handmade piece.
Care: Salt and pepper mills are not interchangeable. Salt mills have a ceramic mechanism that salt will not harm. Pepper mills have a stainless steel mechanism that salt will destroy. Pewter tarnishes very slowly and requires almost no maintenance. To clean your pewter hand wash in warm water with a liquid dish soap. Be sure to dry the pewter completely, as water allowed to dry on pewter may cause spots. Any spots that appear can be easily removed by polishing or by gently rubbing the area in small circular motions with very fine "0000" steel wool.