Amira Bath Robe
Caress your skin in the ultra plush feel of zero-twist extra long staple cotton blended with modal for a soft, luxurious feel, and a luminous look.
- 50% modal, 50% extra long staple, "zero"-twist combed cotton, 450 gram.
- Unisex terry robe has shawl collar, 2 patch pockets, and self tie with loops
- Small: Length 49"; Sweep 53.5"; Sleeve 22.8"
- Medium: Length 51"; Sweep 55"; Sleeve 22.8"
- Large: Length 51"; Sweep 57.5"; Sleeve 23.2"
- Extra Large: Length 51"; Sweep 60"; Sleeve 23.6"
- Made in Portugal.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach, as it weakens fabric, and causes yellowing. Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat to minimize shrinking.
|SKU||792 Amira Robe|
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Sferra's fine linens are rooted in the past; featuring Old World tradition and classic styling. In 1891, Gennaro Sferra emigrated from Italy to the United States, and toured resorts from Maine to Palm Beach selling exquisite Venetian lace to wealthy families of the day. Today, Sferra continues the tradition that Gennaro began more than a century ago, capturing the timeless beauty of the world's finest fabrics and embroideries for luxury bedding collections and table linens that deliver a lifetime of luxury and comfort. Sferra was the first to develop the special yarn necessary to produce the first 1020 thread count sheets. The secret of SFERRA's enduring reputation is consistently prominent today; only the finest materials are used in anything that carries the SFERRA name.