Talita Giza Satin Stitch Bedding Collection
Talita Satin Stitch Flat Sheet
Talita Fitted Sheet
Talita Satin Stitch Pillowcase Pair
Talita Satin Stitch Duvet Cover
Talita Satin Stitch Sham
- 100% Egyptian Giza cotton sateen, 615 thread count.
- Satin Stitch detail.
- Duvet Covers have a 1" Flange.
- Shams have 1" flange.
- Custom thread colors are available with a 25% upcharge and 4 - 6 week lead time. Please Contact Us.
- Made in the USA of Indian woven fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Monogram Styles with an asterisk (*) can be ready to ship in 2 weeks on Stocked Merchandise Only.
- Merchandise must be confirmed in stock by the vendor to arrive in 2 weeks.
- If not in stock, Embroidered (E) monogramming has a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Appliqué (A) monogram has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.
You May Also Like
Grace Giza Bedding Collection
Starting at $198.00
Giza 45® Sateen Bedding Collection
Starting at $210.00
Giza 45® Stripe Bedding Collection
Starting at $220.00
Ceylon Satin Stitch Bedding Collection
Starting at $75.00
Soprano Bedding Collection
Starting at $100.00
Sierra Hemstitch Bedding Collection
Starting at $75.00
Milano Hemstitch Bedding Collection
Starting at $88.00