Newport Bath Towel & Shower Curtain Collection
Newport Bath Towel -30x52
Newport Hand Towel -18x32
Newport Wash Cloth -13x13
Newport Guest Towel -14x21
Newport Bath Sheet -36x75
Newport Tub Mat -24x36
Newport Quilted Tub Mat -24x36
Newport Stocked Shower Curtain
Newport Custom Shower Curtain
Matouk Newport Towels are made with ultra absorbent Cairo terry and are adorned with three lines of applique tape. Add a splash of color to your bathroom collection with the handsome and practical Newport Towel collection.
- All items are custom made and require 4 - 6 weeks lead time.
- 100% long staple cotton, 625 gram.
- Applique tape available in any color from Matouk tape chart.
- Wash cloths and guest towels have only two lines of tape.
- All tub mats are made with tape in a framed pattern.
- Shower curtains are made on cotton/poly Diamond Pique fabric with three rows of tape in a U-shape.
- Made in the USA of Portuguese fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Personalize your towels with custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Embroidered (E) Monograms have a 4-6 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.