Abyss & Habidecor Must Bath Rugs are plush and indulgent. Feet love sinking into these thickly piled mats. Add no-slip backing free of charge.
- Check box to add rubber backing at no additional charge.
- Most sizes are stocked in WHITE or ECRU.
- All other colors and sizes are special order with a 3-4 week lead time.
- Designed to coordinate and complement Super Pile Bath Towels
- 100% Combed Cotton, 2000 g/m2.
- Made in Portugal.
Please note: Special order colors and sizes, and the addition of rubber backing requires a 3-4 week lead time, and are subject to our return policy. If you are uncertain about color, please request a fabric sample below.
For custom sizes, please contact us.
Colors: White, Ecru, Ivory, Apple Green, Forest, Aqua, Opal, Emerald, Ice, Khaki, Laurel, Evergreen, Lagoon, Marina, Bluestone, Denim, Atlantic, Navy, Duck, Dragonfly, Powder Blue, Cadette Blue, Indigo, Regatta, Turquoise, Zanzibar, Figue, Lupin, Orchid, Pink Lady, Vineyard, Rosewood, Rosette, Primrose, Sedona, Lipstick, Flame, Happy Pink, Flamingo, Cosmos, Nude, Tangerine, Blush, Terracotta, Taupe, Sand, Caramel, Linen, Funghi, Popcorn, Banane, Gold, Safran, Gris, Perle, Atmosphere, Cloud, Black, Platinum, Metal.
Abyss & Habidecor Towel & Rug Care
- We recommend cold or warm water wash.
- Tumble Dry at low temperatures.
- Always wash towels and rugs separately from other home textiles and garments. (Zippers, hooks, snaps, and velcro will pull). Do not wash towels and rugs together.
- We recommend the use of liquid soap.
- We recommend Le Blanc Towel Wash.
- Do not use detergents (i.e. Tide, All, Wisk, etc.) - they contain caustic chemicals that are harmful. Never use bleach, even on white towels and rugs. This weakens the fibers, and yellows the yarns.
- Never vacuum.
- Never use fabric softeners; they coat the cotton with a chemical that prevents water absorption. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Certain cleaning and hygiene products contain ingredients which cause bleaching.Some of these include: blemish creams (i.e. Proactive), products containing alpha hydroxyl and fruit acid, hair coloring products, bathroom cleaners, and teeth whiteners.