- 100% un-dyed, unbleached flax fiber linen
- Embroidered garden includes pink tulips, fuchsia primroses, yellow daffodils, lavender crocuses, beautiful hellebores and delicate sweet peas with busy bees and traveling Monarch butterflies
- 100% linen backing
- Perfect for year round entertaining
- The embroidery on this table runner is composed of over half a million stitches. It can take up to two days for some of our runners to be embroidered on the machine, overseen by a skilled operator who manually changes threads each time the color changes. After the embroidery is completed, it takes another hour and a half for each runner to be expertly hand sewn and finished with care.
- **Embroidery motif placement varies slightly per runner**
Care: Linen is an incredibly durable fabric, and can be laundered in many ways. We recommend dry cleaning these table runners, since they are backed with a plain fabric and only the face is embroidered. We strongly suggest dry cleaning for runners embroidered with metallic thread.