- 25" x 18", unfolded
- 12.5" x 6", folded
- 100% un-dyed and unbleached flax fiber linen with linen backing
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified
- Embroidered Yellow Warbler sings a song from the branches of a blooming cherry tree. Stitched in springtime hues of yellow, pink and green.
- Our tea towels begin as blank canvases. After each tea towel is hemmed, our production partners stitch each one individually on their embroidery machine. Once the design is stitched, a skilled seamstress finishes each tea towel by hand, trimming the embroidery threads. The tea towel is then folded and pressed into the final product we send to your home. The entire production process can take up to two hours for a single tea towel.
- 100% un-dyed, unbleached flax fiber linen
Care: Linen is an incredibly durable fabric, and can be laundered in many ways. Over time, linen softens with multiple washes, enhancing the texture of the fabric. If you prefer a natural linen look, feel free to machine wash and line dry your favorite Coral & Tusk tea towels. To keep your linens crisp and smooth, consider spot clean treatments or dry cleaning.